At 08:00 am, our representative will meet and greeted you at your hotel lobby. Afterward continue your Delhi Sightseeing Tour by chauffeur air condition private vehicle. Tour highlights the most important tourist attractions including Akshardham temple.
What to visit
- Raj Ghat: Raj Ghat is a memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi in Delhi, India. Located on the west bank of the river Yamuna, Raj Ghat is the place where Mahatma Gandhi, India's “Father of the Nation, “was cremated after his assassination.
- Humayun's Tomb: Inspirational architecture of its time, the design and layout has inspired many similar structures. The Humayun’s Tomb was the first architectural construction built during Akbar's reign in the memory of Humayun, by his Persian widow, Haji Begum.
- Lotus Temple: Baháʼí House of Worship notable for its flowerlike shape building. Lotus Temple is composed of 27 free-standing marble-clad "petals" arranged in bunch of three to form nine sides with nine doors opening onto a central hall. This unique architectural marvel becomes a prominent attraction in the city.
- Qutub Minar: A 73-metre and five storey tall victory tower built in 1193 by Qutab-ud-din Aibak. This beautiful five storied Indo-Islamic structure is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the tallest minarets in the world. Its design has been based on the Afghanistan’s Minaret of Jam.
- Laxmi Narayan Temple: The Laxmi Narayan Temple, also known as Birla Mandir, is a landmark and prime location of Hindu mythology of New Delhi. This three-storey huge temple was built in the early 1900s. Temple was inaugurated in the 1930s by Mahatma Gandhi with a condition that all castes would be allowed to enter.
- Akshardham Temple: The place of worship in New Delhi showcases 10,000 years of Indian culture in all its magnificent intricately carved stone structure. The multiple exhibition halls, audio-visual displays, boat rides provide insight into the life and times of Swaminarayan.
- India Gate (pass by): In the centre of New Delhi astride the Rajpath, 42 m high war memorial arch built in the memory of soldiers who sacrifice their life in First World War in France and the Third Anglo-Afghan War.
- Rashtrapati Bhavan (pass by): The official residence of Indian president, previously use as Viceroy's House. The Rashtrapati Bhavan is a creation of British architect Edwin Landseer Lutyens in New Delhi.
After Delhi Sightseeing Tour
After fun filled day, return back to hotel or our driver will drop you at any location with in Delhi as per customer request. Hence forth our services terminate.
Inclusions & Exclusions
What your tour price includes?
What your tour price does not include?
Free pick-up and drop-off with in Delhi
Monument entrance tickets & Camera charges
All transportation as per itinerary by private vehicle
Any personal expenses, driver tip etc
Fuel cost, driver expenses, toll taxes, parking charges
Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions
Price (Indicative per package price)
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID card).
- All transfers and city tours are subject to weather and political conditions in the destination.
- Elephant Voyage is not responsible for any kind of political, government and traffic disturbance.
- As per government of India taxation regulatory GST @ 5%, will be charge in all itineraries.
- For full refund, cancel 24 hour in advance of the start date of the tour.
Unit of India Voyages
E 88 Ground Floor Jai VIhar Phase 1 Najafgarh New Delhi 110043 India