You'll get picked up
Morning 08:30 hrs picked up by our driver from your Delhi's hotel and starts your journey to the historical corridor of Delhi. Tour highlights Delhi’s historical fortification, memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi, largest mosques and busy shopping area.
What to visit
- Red Fort: A fort that served as the main residence of the Mughal Emperors. Red Fort was commissioned by the fifth Mughal Emperor of India, Shah Jahan on 12 May 1638. Today, Red Fort is home to several museums that showcases precious artifacts from history.
- Jama Masjid: Jama Masjid, one of the last monuments built under Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. It was built between 1650 and 1656. Today, Jama Masjid serves as Delhi's primary mosque and a prime tourist attraction in old Delhi.
- Chandni Chowk: In the heart of Old Delhi, this oldest and busiest market is more than three centuries old. Chandni Chowk is more popular for its heritage havelis, bazaars, places of worship and eateries.
- Raj Ghat: A serene and elegant memorial dedicated to the father of the nation, Mahatma Gandhi. It’s a black marble platform that marks the spot of Mahatma Gandhi's cremation, on 31 January 1948, a day after his assassination.
After Old Delhi Excursion
After Old Delhi sightseeing tour, drop back to the hotel or any location with in Delhi. Our services end here
Inclusions & Exclusions
What your tour price includes?
What your tour price does not include?
Free pick-up and drop-off with in Delhi
Monument entrance tickets & Camera charges
Transportation as per itinerary by private vehicle
Any personal expenses & driver tip etc
Fuel cost, driver expenses, toll taxes, parking charges
Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions
Rickshaw ride through picturesque Chandni Chowk
Meals (Breakfast / lunch / Dinner)
Price (Indicative per package price)
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID card).
- All transfers and city tours are subject to weather and political conditions in the destination.
- Elephant Voyage is not responsible for any kind of political, government and traffic disturbance.
- As per government of India taxation regulatory GST @ 5%, will be charge in all itineraries.
- For full refund, cancel 24 hour in advance of the start date of the tour.
Unit of India Voyages
E 88 Ground Floor Jai VIhar Phase 1 Najafgarh New Delhi 110043 India