You'll get picked up
Welcome to Delhi! At 04:00 pm, we start your Delhi sightseeing tour from your Delhi’s hotel or any location with in Delhi by picking up by our driver. Thereafter, you will explore the most prominent attractions of the city.
What to visit
- Gurudwara Shri Bangla Sahib: The most prominent Sikh house of worship in Delhi, located near Connaught Place, known for its association with the eighth Sikh Guru, Guru Har Krishan.
- India Gate: In the centre of New Delhi astride the Rajpath, 42 m high war memorial arch built in the memory of soldiers who sacrifice their life in First World War in France and the Third Anglo-Afghan War.
- Rashtrapati Bhavan (Pass by): The official residence of Indian president, previously use as Viceroy's House. The Rashtrapati Bhavan is a creation of British architect Edwin Landseer Lutyens in New Delhi.
- Jantar Mantar: The architectural astronomy instrument made for measuring the harmony of the heavens. Jantar Mantar was built by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Jaipur for revising the calendar and astronomical tables.
- Laxmi Narayan Temple: A Hindu temple popularly known as Birla Mandir in Delhi dedicated to goddess Laxmi and Narayan. The Laxmi Narayan Temple was built by Baldeo Das Birla and his sons in the early 1900s and inaugurated in the 1930s by Mahatma Gandhi
After fun filled evening, visit handicraft and cottage emporium where you can see live demonstration of making different handicraft and also have option to buy unique handmade souvenirs found in different parts of India for your loved ones or return back to hotel. Hence forth our services terminate.
Inclusions & Exclusions
What your tour price includes?
What your tour price does not include?
Free pick-up and drop-off with in Delhi
Monument entrance tickets & Camera charges
Transportation as per itinerary by private vehicle
Any personal expenses & driver tip etc
Fuel cost, driver expenses, toll taxes, parking charges
Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions
Price (Indicative per package price)
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID card).
- All transfers and city tours are subject to weather and political conditions in the destination.
- Elephant Voyage is not responsible for any kind of political, government and traffic disturbance.
- As per government of India taxation regulatory GST @ 5%, will be charge in all itineraries.
- For full refund, cancel 24 hour in advance of the start date of the tour.
Unit of India Voyages
E 88 Ground Floor Jai VIhar Phase 1 Najafgarh New Delhi 110043 India