You'll get picked up
We start your New Delhi Excursion tour from your Delhi’s hotel at 09:00 am by picking up by our driver. Thereafter, you will explore the heritage monuments, places of worships, memorial sites and shopping streets of New Delhi.
What to visit
- Laxmi Narayan Temple: The first large Hindu house of worship built in New Delhi. Laxmi Narayan Temple is spread over 3 hectares and ornamented with many shrines, fountains, and a large garden with Hindu and Nationalistic sculptures.
- Gandhi Memorial Museum: A museum in New Delhi showcasing the life and principles of Mahatma Gandhi. The National Gandhi Museum Gallery has a large number of notable and personal items of Mahatma Gandhi.
- India Gate (Pass by): A 42m high war memorial arch located astride Rajpath was designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens. The memorial-gate was built in the memory of soldiers who sacrifice their life in First World War in France and the Third Anglo-Afghan War.
- Humayun's Tomb: The tomb of the Mughal Emperor Humayun in Delhi, one of the existing examples of the garden tomb of Mughal-era architecture and UNESCO world heritage site. Tomb was commissioned by Humayun's chief wife, Hamida Banu Begum.
- Lotus Temple (Baháʼí House of Worship): Temple notable for its flowerlike shape. Lotus Temple is built in the shape of a lotus flower with lush green landscape surrounding. A pleasant and peaceful ambience made Lotus Temple one of the prominent attractions of New Delhi.
- Qutub Minar: A 73 metres high victory tower surrounded by other historical sites in Qutub complex. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and an iconic monument which showcases the story of Delhi. Construction of this sandstone minaret was mostly built between 1199 and 1220.
After New Delhi Excursion
After fun filled day in New Delhi, return back to hotel or drop at any location with in New Delhi. Hence forth our services terminate.
Inclusions & Exclusions
What your tour price includes?
What your tour price does not include?
Free pick-up and drop-off with in Delhi
Monument entrance tickets & Camera charges
All transportation as per itinerary by private vehicle
Any personal expenses, driver tip etc
Fuel cost, driver expenses, toll taxes, parking charges
Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions
Price (Indicative per package price)
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID card).
- All transfers and city tours are subject to weather and political conditions in the destination.
- Elephant Voyage is not responsible for any kind of political, government and traffic disturbance.
- As per government of India taxation regulatory GST @ 5%, will be charge in all itineraries.
- For full refund, cancel 24 hour in advance of the start date of the tour.
Unit of India Voyages
E 88 Ground Floor Jai VIhar Phase 1 Najafgarh New Delhi 110043 India