What To Expect
Tour starts at 4 pm from Ramakrishna Ashram Metro Station Gate No – 2. On arrival Ramakrishna Ashram Metro Station your Delhi Walking Tour starts with riding metro from Ramakrishna Ashram to Old Delhi with our tour guide.
What to visit
- Red Fort (pass by): The architectural majesty commissioned by Emperor Shah Jahan on 12 May 1638 that served as the residence of the Mughal Emperors. The architecture of the Red Fort is a representation of the Mughal cultural intermingling with Persian, Timurid and Hindu traditions.
- Jama Masjid: At the heart of Old Delhi, Delhi’s largest mosque which was Shah Jahan’s final architectural triumph built between 1644 and 1658. The marble and red-sandstone structure showcasing the heritage of Mughal-era in India.
- Gurudwara Sis Ganj Sahib: The prominent Sikh shrines in Delhi which deeply related with India’s history. Gurudwara Sis Ganj Sahib was constructed in 1783 by Baghel Singh Dhaliwal to honor the martyrdom of the Ninth Sikh Guru, Guru Teg Bahadur. Gurudwara Sis Ganj Sahib marks the site where the Ninth Sikh Guru was beheaded on the orders of the Mughal emperor Aurangzeb on 11 November 1675.
- Chandni Chowk: The Chandni Chowk, also known as Moonlight Square located next to the Red Fort and Jama Masjid. The Cnandni Chowk is more than three centuries old and busiest markets in Old Delhi. This densely populated area, home to the most popular heritage havelis, old bazaars and places of worship.
- Spice Market: Asia's largest wholesale spice market in chaotic Old Delhi operating since the 17th century. The market is situated at the western end of the Chandni Chowk. Over the years this market is a must visit tourist attraction in Old Delhi, especially those who love explore heritage circuit of Old Delhi.
After Old Delhi Walking Tour, guests are taken to the nearby local restaurant for dinner where they can taste the authentic Indian food. After dinner, drop off at the pick-up location, hence forth our services terminate.
Inclusions & Exclusions
What your tour price includes?
What your tour price does not include?
Dinner without alcoholic drinks
Monument entrance tickets & Camera charges
Rickshaw ride at Chandni Chowk
Any personal expenses, driver tip etc
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID card).
- Elephant Voyage is not responsible for any kind of political, government and traffic disturbance.
- As per government of India taxation regulatory GST @ 5%, will be charge in all itineraries.
- For full refund, cancel 24 hour in advance of the start date of the tour.
Unit of India Voyages
E 88 Ground Floor Jai VIhar Phase 1 Najafgarh New Delhi 110043 India